Starting as soon as possible
*It offers bonus
This opportunity is part of the Planet Expat Work Abroad Program, which aims to maximize your chances of joining one of the most innovative companies in Europe and Latin America. Here is more information about the hiring company:
We are a company specialized in connecting home professionals with people looking to remodel their home. In our platform with millions of users, you can get from ideas and inspiration, to purchasing products and services for remodeling your house. We have offices in the UK, Germany and the US.
Founded in 2009, we are now present in 14 countries and have more than 2000 employees worldwide. We are a fast-growing company looking for new team members to join our entrepreneurial and friendly environment, based at the center of beautiful and dynamic cities.
You are going to be our Product Coordinator of the German market. In this job you will need excellent communication skills, adaptability and attention to detail for the missions that you will have to do, those main missions are:
● Teaching English vendors through the data files and explaining which product information is required. Keeping a close business relationship with vendors in order to successfully collect the best data.
● Re-formatting and error checking excel files using logic and formulas.
● Use programs to upload product data onto the website. Including noticing and solving errors.
● Revising every product page once online.
● Communication with team members, other departments and external partners.
● Professional proficiency in English and German.
● Worker oriented to goals with group working ability but also can work independently with initiative.
● Strong organisation and project management skills.Must be able to multi-task, work efficiently and accurately.
● Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
● Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, and advanced Excel skills.
● Have the ability to use perfectly iOS/Apple computers and Internet savvy.
● Empathy with users.
● Positive attitude with a drive to take on challenges.
● Enjoy a good startup environment and have the ability to adapt to it quickly.
● Have previous experience in a client service role is a bonus.