Starting as soon as possible
This opportunity is part of the Planet Expat Work Abroad Program, which aims to maximize your chances of joining one of the most innovative companies in Europe and Latin America. Here is more information about the hiring company:
We are a company specialized in connecting home professionals with people looking to remodel their home. In our platform with millions of users, you can get from ideas and inspiration, to purchasing products and services for remodeling your house. We have offices in the UK, Germany and the US.
Founded in 2009, we are now present in 14 countries and have more than 2000 employees worldwide. We are a fast-growing company looking for new team members to join our entrepreneurial and friendly environment, based at the center of beautiful and dynamic cities.
We are recruiting a Product Coordinator for the French market. For this job you will need excellent communication skills, adaptability and a keen eye for detail to carry out the following missions:
● Teach French vendors through data files and explain which product information is required. Keep a close business relationship with vendors in order to successfully collect the best data.
● Re-format and error check Excel files using logic and formulas.
● Use programs to upload product data onto the website, including noticing and solving errors.
● Review every product page once online.
● Communicate with team members, other departments and external partners.
● Excellent English and French.
● Goal-oriented with the ability to work both in a team and independently, showing initiative.
● Strong organisation and project management skills. Must be able to multitask and work efficiently and accurately.
● Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
● Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and advanced Excel skills.
● Have the ability to use perfectly iOS/Apple computers and be Internet savvy.
● Empathetic with users.
● Positive attitude with a drive to take on challenges.
● Enjoy a good startup environment and have the ability to adapt quickly.
● Previous experience in a client service role is a bonus.