Presented by experienced headhunters, this workshop is the perfect opportunity if you want to give yourself the very best chance of landing that dream job. This hands-on session will give you all the tools to make your CV a winner!
- – How to format and design your CV – Do’s and Don’ts
- – How to structure your CV for maximum impact
- – How to compile a strong profile summary/ personal statement
- – Identify your key strengths, skills and accomplishments
- – Promote your soft and hard skills, qualifications and experience
- – How to target your CV at the job you are applying for
- – Use of powerful action words and metrics to describe your experience to come across as a top-performer
Develop a rough draft of your CV, including ideas for content, how to organize the content in different sections, and which headings to use.
Be strategic when deciding what content to include in a CV and think about your CV from the employer’s perspective.
Craft a CV that will highlight your skills and experience and help you match the requirements of the role.
Cost of the course: €20
Course Duration: 1.5 hours Time: 18:00 Date: 27/09/2018 Location: Calle Goya, 54, 5 izq, Madrid. Metro Goya.
*Attendees will receive a template from Planet Expat to create an optimum CV.
It is necessary that attendees bring their notebook or laptop to work during the session.
Punctuality is requested in order to comply with the agenda.